ONE OF THE BEST YAMAHA MOTORCYCLE DEALERS IN NSW
We Won’t Be Beaten On Price!
- On-Road, Off-Road & ATV
- Yamaha Finance & Insurance
- Accessories, Parts & Gear
We sell on-road, off-road, and ATV Yamaha bikes at a reasonable price point. But what if you want a bike that doesn’t need to be broken in? Well, we also carry some pre-owned models that have been lovingly maintained and carefully restored to near mint condition.
YAMAHA PARTS, ACCESSORIES, AND RIDING GEAR
We have everything you need in order to keep your machines in tip-top shape. From covers to batteries, Motorcross shirts to spare bike parts, we can outfit you with whatever you require.
Maybe you’re going off the grid? Maybe you want a backup power source? Or maybe you’re just going fishing? Whatever your reason for getting one, our stock of inverted and conventional generators can give you all the power you need. Easy to set up and even easier to use, our generators service both industrial and residential spaces.
YAMAHA FINANCING AND INSURANCE
Finally, we’re also registered with the country’s Yamaha Motor Finances (YMF) and Yamaha Motor Insurance (YMI). Getting your Yamaha motorcycle has never been easier (or safer to maintain) with the help of our financing and insurance programs. Competitive rates, flexible loan terms, and a commitment to quality and service – we’ve got the whole package for you.
When it comes to power sports vehicles, few companies have the experience and the quality of Yamaha. As one of Japan’s leading automotive suppliers, their consistent commitment to product quality has made them one of the most trusted names in vehicles worldwide.
We’re proud to be one of the best Yamaha motorcycle dealers in Sydney. We know from experience that when you get a Yamaha, you’re not just getting a bike – you’re getting a tool for newer, more exciting adventures in your life.
WHY CHOOSE A YAMAHA MOTORCYCLE?
There are five great reasons why you should always choose a Yamaha bike:
- Performance: Pound for pound, Yamaha bikes show the most consistent output in raw power. If you need something that gets you from point A to point B in the fastest time possible, Yamaha is your best bet – no matter what kind of bike you have.
- Quality of parts: Another thing that sets apart Yamaha bikes is the versatility of the parts available. Not only are they more resistant to wear and tear than most brands, but they’re also easy to replace.
- Rider friendly: Even with all the power and performance into one lean package, Yamaha bikes are still one of the most ergonomic motorcycles on the market. Whether it’s comfort or control, a Yamaha will give you the best riding experience possible.
- Trusted by amateurs, professionals, and enthusiasts: Yamaha motorcycles have always been a prized machine for motorcycle riders around the world. It’s one of the few brands where the reputation not only precedes the company, but holds true.
- Commitment to customer satisfaction: If your Yamaha isn’t up to scratch, we’ll take the time and effort needed to align, adjust, change, or work on whatever is needed until you are nothing less than satisfied. It’s your ride, and you deserve the best.
Here are some things to keep in mind when buying a motorcycle:
- Price matters: You can get your dream ride at an affordable price, but you’ll need to do your research to see what the best prices are. More mileage for your buck is always good.
- Make sure it’s safe: Check for any physical, legal, and technical issues with the bike you’re buying. This goes for brand new-bikes but is even more important if you’re buying pre-owned.
- Intended use: Don’t go for a high-octane motorcycle if you just want to cruise through the city – be realistic in your expectations.
- Accessories and other trinkets: Don’t expect to buy just the bike itself. Helmet, gloves, riding shirts, spare parts, and motorcycle covers are all things that you should make room for in your budget.
ABOUT S&P MOTORBIKES
We’re one of the biggest providers of Yamaha motorbikes and products in the Southern Highlands. We make sure that every bike that goes in and out of our shop is well-maintained and perfectly tuned to the customer’s needs. If you want to get, insure, and maintain your motorcycle, we’re should be your first stop!