The new racer is the perfect entry point to the world of enduro. A lightweight two-stroke that will kickstart your off-road journey, and set you on a path to racing success.
The all new YZ125X is optimised for the unique demands of racing in the bush. Aussie version will be fitted with offroad kit as standard.
An all-new model for 2020, the YZ125X is optimised for the unique demands of racing in the bush. Its 125cc, liquid-cooled, two stroke, reed-valve-inducted engine sports Yamaha’s Power Valve
System (YPVS), combined with a six-speed transmission tuned for smooth and controllable power character across the rev range.
• Enduro race performance is delivered via model specific Digital CDI ignition settings, new power valve shape and a new cylinder head combustion chamber shape. All these engine changes are focused on creating broad power delivery that suits off-road terrain and a wide range of rider skill levels
• This off-road racer is built on an ultra-lightweight aluminium frame carefully engineered for the perfect balance of rigidity and flex. To tackle punishing terrain with durability and comfort, it also features a sealed O-ring chain, a standard side stand and fuel tank petcock with reserve position.
• Australian models will all come fitted with an off-road kit – including lights – designed to enable recreational registration in relevant states The all new YZ125X is optimised for the
unique demands of racing in the bush. Aussie version will be fitted with offroad kit as standard Yamaha’s powerful two-stroke 125cc engine is housed in a lightweight aluminium frame
• Fully adjustable, industry-leading KYB speed-sensitive spring-type suspension has been tested and tuned specifically for the needs of cross country racers. Enduro-specific Dunlop Geomax AT81 tyres with an 18-inch rear are ready to head straight to the races thanks to taller sidewalls for improved comfort and reduced pinch flats
• A large 270mm front disc brake coupled with high-performance pad material offers outstanding machine control and performance, with exceptional stopping power and controllability for tight wooded trails
• The all-new 2020 YZ125X is designed to appeal to junior and entry-level enduro racers and riders who appreciate the benefits of a lightweight two-stroke